I'm in alot of pain what do I do!?

now I know I miscarried but I have no way to the hospiatl and no one not even my husband is answering their phones and I only know 2 ppl out here what do I do !?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you believe that you are in danger? They may not be a reason to go to the hospital.

I have had 3 miscarriages. They can be intense with heavy cramping and bleeding and passing of clots and fetal materials.

I can only tell you to trust your instincts though. If you feel like you're in a dangerous situation, call an ambulance if you don't have anyone else, including a doctor to call.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Did you call your Dr? Unless you are bleeding out there is no rush . Call your Dr and tell them your situations
    So sorry you have to go through this
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i would call your doctor and let them know of the situation, and, if you're soaking more than a maxi pad in an hour i would call for an ambulance and go into the e.r. as for the pain, try taking an extra strength pain reliever such as tylenol or aleve. i would stay away from asprin or ibuprofen as those are known blood thinners and can make the bleeding worse.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 6:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have had 2 miscarriages and the first I knew I was miscarrying because I knew I was pregnant so I called my Dr. and she got me an appointment the next day. My second I had no Idea I was prego before I passed a clot the size of a softball if it were deflated so I went to the er to see if I was really just on my monthly or if I was miscarrying. So if you already know you are prego I would just call your dr. I am so sorry you are going through this. You will bleed a lot so don't get to worried about the amount of blood.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010