How long have you had the hairstyle you have now?

I have the same hairstyle since the beginning of 2009, so a little over a year. In 2008 (while pregnant with my DD) I cut my hair extremely short. I've finally let it grow out and I haven't had it cut since March of this year. Even when I went to get it cut, I only got it trimmed and layered. I'm unsure of what hairstyle looks best on me, so I don't really experiment.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• In 2000 My hair was long & 1 length... I grew it out & cut it twice for LOCKS OF LOVE... I got pregnant 2006 & grew it out the whole time.. About 1 year later I rewarded myself with a fancy hair cut & donated to LoL again... Now my hair is long & boring again, now i am trying to grow my hair out so maybe next year me & dd can donate together she will be almost 5 & right now at almost 4 her hair is just now 12'' but shed have no hair if we cut it now...

I hate spending money on something that is gonna grow out.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• 2 months
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• FREAKIN FOREVER!!! boring
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• seems like forever
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Off and on for 20 years...lol
    I have naturally wavy hair, so I wear it long with no bangs. Sometimes I get totally sick of it and chop it all off, but it always grows back the same.
    I am ready for a change though. SO I think later this week it is getting chopped off.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• for the last 2 years for change i get layers but nothing more...i was thinking today i need a change!
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 6:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Variations of it for 2 years. Graduated bob

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Since the begining of time! LOL! An updated version of a curly farah Faucett in brown with bangs! I NEED a makeover BAD!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I used to just pick it up at the store, then last year I became a salon manager and spent most of my paycheck on upscale products! So, I've had some since October!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sorry, my style since May. I misread the question!!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010