For those with 3 kids or more under the age of 7?

How on earth do you do it? Any ideas? Tip? Ways to make sure that I don't go crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids are 4, 4, 3 (well she will be 3 next month) and I am currently almost 20 weeks pregnant with my son....It really isn't as hard as it sounds! I love having so many little kids :)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I just remember to breathe and pick my battles.
    I have 3 sons...ages 6, 4, 2. My oldest has behavioral issues so days are a constant challenge.

Ive just learned to breathe so I dont get too stressed and feeling overwhelmed and I also am learning to pick the battles. What is and isnt really important or pertinent at that moment in time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my kids are older now but I had 3 kids under 7 once and it was fine. Just allow for extra time when you get ready to go places. It isnt any harder than doing 2... just one extra kid.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had 4 kids under 6. I don't think it was that hard. I taught my kids to be self-reliant and independent so they were able to do things for themselves (like get their own food and drinks).
    I actually had 3 kids under 3 at one time and didn't find that all that hard either. They were all in diapers together for like 8 months.
    Now I have 5 kids (10, 8 1/2, 7 1/2, 4 and 3 weeks). So far it's a piece of cake.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010