i heard my babys heartbeat today

it was the sweetest thing ive ever heard!
it was so fast witch my boyfriends mom said is prolly my little girl!
cos girls have faster heartbeats... about 2 more weeks til we can find out..
16weeks today im sooooo excited!!!

how was this experience for you?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 6:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• baby dustit was magical!, just wait until you feel your child move inside you=can not even describe how wonderful that is-i still miss feeling that and my child just turned three

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I LOVE hearing my babies heart beat!! But it was even more special when I saw him on the ultrasound two weeks ago...OMG I cried! This is my fourth baby, and I have cried with everyone seeing them on the sonogram for the first time!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hope you get what ya want.. But heartbeats have nothing to do with the sex of the baby.. Good luck!

I always loved hearing my babies heartbeats.. It was very meaningful to us.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was so excited the first time I heard my babies heartbeat that I laughed which messed up the heartbeat lol. Then my eyes watered. Her heart beat was 164, and she did turn out to be a girl.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It's amazing, isn't it? It made it all seem real. It was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard at that point in my life. However, my baby's heartbeat was really fast, and he's a boy, so don't let it fool ya. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ps

mine was fast and yes we had a girl
    heartrate not as sure as a scan, but better than the ring swinging over the tummy or how high or low you carry prefect health wishes for your pregnancy and your baby

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It is amazing! I cried the first time.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 6:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i go fir to make sure theres a heartbeat. ive had two m/c in the past so im keeping my fingers cross but i cant wait.
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I cried the first time i seen and heard my first childs heartbeat.. I was just so happy and excited!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• it was so amazing that i cried the 1st time i heard my son's heartbeat and i was hoping that he would not have something wrong with his heart like i do.. i was born with a congential heart defect.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010