Little bit suspicious..should i be?

So the other day my husband said he made separate accounts on our computer for me and one for him. now I have my own laptop so it doesnt really matter to me because I use my laptop most of the time but sometimes I need to print and have some documents on the desktop and the printer is hooked up to the desktop as well.. so he made separate accounts for us on the desktop and put a password on his account. Do you think that is something to be suspicious about? I mean I dont have a password on my laptop(not like I have anything to hide) but its a bit sketchy to me. What do you think?

djanowski775

Asked by djanowski775 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• have you asked why? my hubby did the same thing but made a password for cuz he didn't want the kids getting into our stuff and messing with it. my father did it while living with other family members cuz they would go in and mess with certain files that screwed up the computer for weeks. just talk to him. sorry my hubby has a rule; we have to discuse everything.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• If my husband did that I wouldnt think anything of it.
    But I know my husband well enough to know I have no fears of him doing anything I wouldnt be happy about.
    Why does this set off alarms for you? Is there other behavior that is bothering you? Do you have any reason to worry?
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ask for it and see what he says so I can make a better assumption
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• is he seeking some sense of individuality? depressed? bored?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Could he be into something online he doesn't want you to see? Porn, interaction with someone? When he was outside did he have his phone with him...texting or if he has internet on that, looking at stuff?
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would definately think something is going on. My husband and I have the exact same password for every single account we have. It even got to the point where we have a "password book" with all of our online accounts and passwords on there. I would be FURIOUS if he made an account and didn't tell me, nor gave me the password for it. Something is going on, without a doubt. And honestly, porn will ruin a marriage. He is seeing his "fantisy" girl and not seeing his REAL wife. It's something that will definately ruin a relationship. I wish you the best of luck though...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would be a bit suspicious.....I guess if this something you and your husband have done, meaning keeping things separate or private. If not, I don't think I would be accusatory, maybe just curious as to his reasons
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Start up your computer in safe mode.. This might bypass the password prompt. There are ways around the password screen.. Just goggle it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'd ask him why he wanted to do this. If there was something he wanted to hide from me, I'd wonder what.

Answer by Bmat at 6:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• To me it does sound a little sketchy... My SO would never do that. I know his passwords to everything as he knows all mine, but we trust each other to not check our stuff without us being around. There should be no reason for your DH/SO to be putting a password and not give it to you unless he is talking to someone else or seeing someone else and getting pics from other people. As far as rejecting you the way he is... It could be depression, but I don't think that is the case. I acted the same way as him when I was unfaithful to my ex, EXACT same way... So, I would talk to him again and just tell him, you obviously don't want to have sex with me or be around me, so either you can leave me and that's that... or You can talk to me and prove that you still love me... That's just what I would do...

Good luck.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010