no, I dont know where that is. Do you find yourself repeating this over and over

I dont know where it is, I dont really know what it is,, even though you have tried to explain it to me ten times...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you mean when the kids yell "MOM where is XYZ?"
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my standard answer is....."Check the refrigerator!" I know what they are looking for is not in there, but at least I answered.
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• that last one is true! everytime my hubby had his wallet or the keys i found them in the freezer! but i'm like that when someone local is trying to dircetions to someone who is not.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• "look where it belongs and you might find it".... or my favorite... "stop being lazy and move something or look behind it, just because it didn't bite you in the ass doesn't mean it isn't there"
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• OMG, YES, but with my husband. It's always his freakin favorite belt.

"Do you know where my belt is?" (him)

"If it's not in your dresser drawer, then no" (me)

Are you SURE you don't know where it is?" (him)

"Yes, I'm sure...do you think I'm lying and just want you to be late for work or something?" (me)

"Well, you had to have put it somewhere, because I didn't. Will you PLEASE help me find it? It's NOT in the dresser"

So, I walk right into the bedroom, open the dresser drawer, and as I stated, there it is, in plain sight, lol. Arg! It's like every freakin' day!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh, and I'd like to add...even when he puts things places and loses them, it's ALWAYS my fault, lol. He'll find something in a drawer somewhere after searching and I know for a fact that I didn't put it there, because I have specific places for everything, yet he'll refuse to admit he put it there. I always just tell him that someone must have broken in and moves some of his stuff into different places. Either that, or a ghost has it out for him. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My response is this "What?? How would I know?? Seriously, just because I'm a mom does not mean I have a radar in my uterus."
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my boyfriend is always asking me were something is because im the one that cleans the house and move's everything around.i tell him to just start opening up stuff and see if its in there.
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes, and it is usually repeated then answered by : I'MTHINKING!!!! Or , wherever YOU put it!
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 6:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes. I get it from all 3 of my kids and my husband and my answer is the same for all 4 of them...

"Not my job to know where YOUR stuff is, if you would put it where it belonged in the first place, it wouldn't be lost."
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010