boobs!! im only 16weeks and these things are getting super huge!!! advice adult content

i broke my bra tht was already DD and they went up like a size or more already?
how much bigger will they get? and my nipples went from being light pink to a darker color very noticeable, and their sore already.. thought all this would come later.. since ive always had big boobs and they hurt my back will they go back to DD after pregnancy [breastfeeding] or stay larger

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 6:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had boobs before, then you should be able to keep some of that after breastfeeding. These have fat stores in them specifically for milk production. Some of the original fat will come out through the milk. In some women the size comes back, in others the size drops after breastfeeding ceases. Personally, I dropped sizes in both chest and general weight in pregnancies 1 and 3. I gained more in pregnancies 2 and 4.

However, during pregnancy, everything gets bigger. Nipples, areolas, weight, size....
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 6:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks and by 16 weeks I had gone from a 40 DDD to a 42 F, and this bra is seeming a little bit small, I'm sure by the end of this thing I'll be in a G
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lol, yea...get some bigger and comfy bras. They're just gonna get bigger. Mine were HUGE. I was already a D, and went into a full DD while pregnant. Then when my milk came in, OMG....they literally felt like they weighed at least 10 lbs each. It was insane. I forgot a nursing bra, so my mom went to the gift shop in the hospital because they sold them there. She bought a medium and thought it looked big. It looked like a nipple tassel or something, lol. Then, she exchanged it for a large. Nope. Then she got the extra large and I finally squeezed my huge, rock solid boobs into it, lolol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• They will only getting bigger unfortunately. Get yourself some good, supportive bras and try to ride it out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i wused to be a 42d before i had my first one, my third is going on 4 and now i'm a 48dd so i'm not sure.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• they will only getbigger but after you are done breastfeeding they will go back down to regular size
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Mine went from a D to a G and even that felt small. My son is 11 months old now and the G finally feels like it fits. Good luck.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 6:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. There's nothing you can do about the boob issue though...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010