• In the Spotlight:

Due Date :)

It's not really a question but, i went to the doctor today and she moved my due date up by 3 days and it made me tons of excited :)!!!! So now its only 17 more days can't wait til my little Aly bug gets here :)

Mandalxl

Asked by Mandalxl at 6:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• congrats as of today mine is march 10th but i go for my first u/s this fri..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• congrats the days go by slow when its close to the end and you want your baby to come relax and enjoy these last days :)
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 6:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I know i cant wait for her to get here though! Good luck on your first u/s, i thought it was the coolest thing in the world to see the baby for the first time :)
    Mandalxl

Comment by Mandalxl (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Congrats! My scary little girl is due on Halloween! lol =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Congrats! I had my baby two weeks early and I will swear by walking. My husband and I would take walks whenever we could and when we would go shopping I made him park in the back of the parking lot. We would walk about 15 miles a week towards the end. My last walk was three days before i delivered and i had an awesome delivery. I will walk and walk and walk throughout the rest of my future pregnancies
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• congrats :) 17days is so close i have 167 days
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Congrats!!!! My Baby is due in November. It's a Boy :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010