what is a nice way to tell u mom to but out?

my mom and i fight all the time about how i try and rasie my kids and the hard thing about it is i still live with her but will be out soon. Im so confussed on everything she tells me, but when i try to disaplenine my child, she babies her????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• I had and same problem with my mom butting in. I finally had to put my foot down after many fights and a lot of stress. She still tries but I try to stop her as soon as she gets into a mood. Problem is 90% of the time, I have opposite opinions and she knows it but still tries to take control. Since you're moving out soon, just get along with her but once you're out decide what role your want her to play in your child's life, let her know what you expect and don't expect from her regarding disapline and stick to it. Your child, your rules. It will be hard at first but be strong (its hard going against your mom) and be consistent with her. If you disapline and your mom babies her, take control and move your daughter away from your mom and let your mom you don't like her going against what you're doing for your child.
    tripsmom1

Answer by tripsmom1 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• PLEASE.....BUT OUT!
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 12:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Tell her she raised her children let you raise yours. You need to lay it on the line because the child will get confused. My daughter goes to my parents every day when I work and I tell them they have to discipline her because I was having a hard time with temper tantrums when I would get her home. Stright out is the best way.
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2008