did you go to school with anyone that was totally crazy and now they are an "important member to society?" haha..

a doctor, lawyer, police officer, judge, ...what was this person like and what do they do now? If you still talk with them how do they feel when you bring up their past? One of my best friends is now a lawyer and she acts like she is too good to even talk to me anymore...she was crazy, oh well.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went to school with a guy who liked to 'snort' jello up his nose. It was so gross. He is now a congressman. Yes, he attended the reunion and YES, we all teased him mercilessly and brought pctures.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not that I know of. My ten year reunion isn't for two more years. So I'll see then.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I went to school with a girl that was pretty normal, a little nerdy. She contacted me about 10 yrs after high school, so I met her for coffee. She was very strange. I don' t even know how to describe it. We were in the middle of a conversation, and all of a sudden she just stood up and said, "well I'm going to go now"...and she left. Very weird! Then a few years later I got an email from her rambling on about all sorts of untrue things...she was married in high school and had to hide it from everyone; her husband was supposedly someone I knew (I had never heard of this guy); I was jealous of her and her marriage, etc. It was really freaky. Then about a year later I got another email from her apologizing and explaining that she was manic depressive and apparently was off her meds. It was pretty scary. I don't answer her emails anymore.
    pumpkins_mama

Answer by pumpkins_mama at 6:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• just my 2 cents

I dont consider an attorney an "important member to society"

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i put it in quotations because i was being sarcastic...i know some people who think they are "important members of society" but still party like rockstars
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not that I know of. There were only 24 in my graduating class (small private school). Most of them moved away. I don't really keep in touch after 33 years. I did teach one of my classmate's daughter a couple of years ago. That was kink of neat. She was a junior when I had her in English, so her mom and I spent some time catching up.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010