how do i handle this?

i have been with my bf for a couple years,we ARGUE AND MAKE UP,BUT JUST THE LAST ARGUMENT THAT WE HAD,THINGS GOT OUT OF CONTROL,& WE R IN THE SAME HOUSE,& not talking,he doesnt want to admit that he did wrong just as much as I did,& he tells me he doesnt care if i was to leave or stay,that watever decision i make he is fine with,what should i do stay or leave?

lovely163

Asked by lovely163 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• what did you guys argue about n if you guys dnt learn to respect each other its never gonna work out so either learn how to or just leave cuz its always gonna be the same thing ! good luck
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• we argued because he left with his friends eventhough i said it wasnt okay,he said i was no one to tell him wat to do,that it doesnt matter if i am his gf that my opinions dont count.& we always argue bout that.
    lovely163

Comment by lovely163 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• sounds like you should leave you may really care for him but will it get any better i have a friend and her man walks all over her and treats her like crap and every time he tells her hes sorry she runs back and it never changes. just leave for a couple of days with out talking and see if it changes if not then you know he dont really care. good luck hun
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010