on a 4th pregnacy could your stomach "show/grow" already in the first month?

I am waiting to take my test on the 8th to get most accurate result, but think I may be pregnant ( at least I hope so) but all my pants aren't fitting well (along with other symptoms)....what do you think? Can your stomach already grow in month one?
Thanks!

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 6:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. They say with each child you show quicker.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i took my test in july and at the end of the month the top of my belly started getting hard and im a bigger girl and its never been hard be for so you could but in most cases alot of people will say no
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• every pregnancy is different I have 4 kids when I delivered my 4th (at 26 weeks though) I still was not showing. my first baby I was showing by 8 weeks and in all maturnity clothes by 10 weeks. 2ed and 3rd starting showing a bit around 3months
    AmyG1976

Answer by AmyG1976 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• With my third my clothes were also tighter on me before I found out and I swear that I looked 5 months when I was only 2 months along! My doctor told me that my muscles were stretched out from my first two.....all 3 of mine were pretty close together.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Your pants may fit a little tighter in the first month but people are not going to be like wow I wonder when she is due.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• best of luck!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 7, 2010