After three years!

Ok, so after three years of being separated, then divorced, I think I am ready to date again. But where does a 47 woman begin? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

kimmy1963

Asked by kimmy1963 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• ive always been told to go to places you like, bowling,bar places like that .theres also online places to
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• dont be scared and keep a open mind try like e harmony.com i hear great things about them!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 6:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My mom met her now fiance from Myspace over a year ago! She's 48 now. (and no, I'm not that young..she had me when she was 15, so I'm 33,lol). When she was out in the "dating world"...I would go out with her a lot to go dancing and stuff..we'd have a really good time and if she happened to meet someone..then she was happy but the main thing was..she went out to have a good time..not just to meet somebody. I noticed when the few times she would go out and she would be "looking" for someone to meet..you could tell thats what she was doing, and she looked kinds desperate and then sad and then she wouldnt meet anyone,lol. SO , I guess I'm saying..don't go out just looking for someone, go out, have a great time and mingle. She did do some dating from that myspace though..boy did she come across some LOSERS, lol..but she found her a decent guy. They moved in together and seem really happy.
    Good Luck..and HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Match.com maybe? My MIL has been wanting to find someone too.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Online, eharmony or plentyoffish. No bars, unless thats the only place you can go dancing. Drunks arent a good place to start up again. Good Luck!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Invest in an upscale dating service, such as Table for Six (if your area offers that), you can avoid the internet b.s. and meet some hopefully "quality" people.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• depends, ify ou want a drunk go to the bar or club, or check out local activies and maybe church?
    lilchikkis

Answer by lilchikkis at 7:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• May be at some social site
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010