ballet question again lol

ok so I found out today that there is no color code so which means I can use any colors. It says wear regular dance clothes for class. that includes leotards, tights, ect. So can I buy her the little skirt for class? What colors should I do since there is no dress code color? It also said wear proper shoes for each class does that mean ballet shoes? What color should I do? She is 5. It is only for ballet.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• the typical colors are pink and black, and I just love the look of them together anyways LOL black leotard, pink tights, pink skirt/wrap.

proper shoes means ballet shoes for ballet, jazz shoes for jazz, tap shoes for tap.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh, by typical colors, I mean the easiest ones to find, you can find the colors I mentioned at walmart.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I looked at walmart, but it says you have to order them online that they don't have them in stock. Should I do pink shoes as well?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would :) when little girls think of ballet shoes, it's normally the pink ones they think of. plus pink will be the likely color needed for the recital anyways.

that's odd about walmart, mine always has tons of little ballet stuff, I keep wanting to buy it LOL but my DDs not old enough to get in a class yet.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Walmart has tons of ballet stuff, but all of it says not sold in stores
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010