can i please vent??

i am going thru a hurrcane of a storm right now....first i have this custody battle which was going great until last week when my lawyer quit the firm he was with and bailed on me i didnt even get a notice and didnt know until the judge called roll....so i got back in to a corner my the XH and his lawyer and now even tho my X FAILED his drug test i have to let him take the kids for four day and 3 nights. i am terrified of what is going to happen ....his drug use is the very reason i left in the first place. then i lost my baby sitter on the weekends so i tlak to my job and they tell me to find something else..they only changed their mind when i gave my two weeks notice. and said if something comes up and i cant work its over. im in my second trimester of a very highrisk prenancy. even tho my SO is great i took my frustration out on him. (didnt mean to) but we havent really spoken much in a few days. cont...

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 6:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Health

• Have you heard the saying, GOD doesn't give you more than you can handle. Hang in there, for some reason GOD is putting you to the test, so just pray and hopefully all will come out OK in the end. Tell hubby your sorry, but your nerves are shot, he's your best friend gt now and the one you feel most comfortable talking with abt all this. Again, you always hurt the one u LOVE. Hugs for your kids for having to deal w/this and your x.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Big hug! Hang in there.. I would buy a punching bag if I were you
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• tell you so that your sorry and you didn't mean to take everything out on him your just really stressed and being that hes the one thats there for you that you blew up on him and tell him your sorry again. as for the stuff going on in court theres really nothing you can do but i would watch the kids very closely when they come home ask them how it was and so on and make sour their not being hurt by this. im sorry about your lawyer. but you really need to try not to be so stressed maybe you should talk to you so more and tell him whats going on it will make you alot happier in the long run. i really wish you luck. and just be safe so nothing happens to you or that baby
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ....and today....i get a phone call to tell me my grandfather passed away....aparently he has been in the hospital since monday but no one wanted to tell me because last time me and SO were expecting my dad passed away and two weeks later i lost the baby....they didnt want me to get more stressed but i would have liked to known that my granpa was dying. now i have to turn my kids over to their dad on saturday and pray he stays sober long enough to take care of them even tho he knows NOTHING about our sons health problems. and i have to go to a funeral saturday as well. and i also had to take off work saturday..and i duno if i am going to lose my job over this. i am soooo stressed out and i jsut feel like ima explode....i dont understand it. i know bad thing happen....but it hurts and i feel like i just cant take much more
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• w
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010