Baby weight

What is the best way you have found to lose the weight you gained while pregnant?

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've lost almost 100 lbs since Feb of last year.

use an online calculator to figure out how many calories you need to eat to lose weight.
    then eat as clean as possible.
    eat everything as close to nature as possible.

now for the important part WEIGH YOUR FOOD AND TRACK CALORIES.
    if you guess, you won't lose.
    you can essentially eat anything you want .. as long as you have the calories. you learn to eat better and get the most food for your alloted calories.

drink lots of water.
    have 30 grams of protein within 3 hours of waking up in the morning with less than 10 grams of net carbs.

MOVE!!!
    even if it's parking further away at the store, or walking around the block.
    there are videos on fitness websties and youtube.
    you can use household items as weights.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 7:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I can't offer advice but would love to see the answers you get. I have had 7 children in 9 years and I need to lose A LOT of weight. Good luck! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 7:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• After I had my son, I counted calories (I tried for between 1800 and 2000 calories a day...I was breastfeeding), walked every day (at least 30 minutes), and did The Firm workout video 2-3x a week. I drank only water (that's what I like most of the time anyway...sodas make me feel sluggish and sticky...lol).

I was 191 when I got pregnant, 210 when I delivered my son, and got down to 171 by the time I was 4 months postpartum.

Of course then my son's father and I separated and I stress-ate and put all that weight back on and am having to work to lose it again!
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 7:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Get active and eat better...fresh fruits and veggies lean meats...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Nutritional Cleansing helped me lose weight and keep it off.

There is more information here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions you can message me here or email me. My contact info is on the website.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 4:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2010