Bisexual or Bicurious? adult content

Soooo, my boyfriend and I want to have a threesome....me, him and another woman. I have NEVER been interested in women, I think that some of us are beautiful, but never attracted to them. But I want to have a 3 some with him. He hasn't pressured me into it or ne thing like that, it was totally my call (but he didn't shun away from it either...lol) Have any of you ladies and ur SO or Husband done this before? Does it make you bisexual or just bicurious? Also, did you have any rules to what can and can not happen during your 3some? How did it turn out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• It makes you bicurious... You are "Curious" about women in a sexual fashion, which means BiCurious, not Bisexual. I have not had one with my DH, but that's because HE doesn't want one... I have tried to talk him in to them for years... I've had them in other relationships and always enjoyed them, but I'm a firm and open bisexual who believes in open relationships. Rules are very important, and you need to talk to him and discover what you both are and aren't willing to do... Also, it's important that your third person isn't someone you have another relationship with, because that will really add complications...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• honey, if he knows you're not attracted to women and is asking for this, IMHO it's basically him asking for a "free pass" to have sex with another woman!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope never, marriage is between one man one woman! My dh isent in to that, He thinks its unattrctive on both parts! Plus he is a lil jealous LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think that if 2 people who are committed to each other want to explore that adventure, there cannot be ANY uncertainty about any aspect of it, and definitely no communication barriers....otherwise you are just asking for trouble.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It may ruin your relationship. It is always a guys fantasy to have this but really it is better left a fantasy.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sorry I never tired it! But I think you have a risk of getting STDs when you have multiple sex partners. Is a one night fling really worth it?
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am Bisexual and have always wanted a 3 some my dh is into it but we hvenn't gotten that far I have been with my ex gf's but never a guy and girl at same time simply b/c my ex gf's were never into it lol I think once the baby is born we'll get around to it finally there are rules we haven't come up with ours yet really def. no contact unless we are both present lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010