hardwood floors in modular/mobile home

I am tired of carpet and due to my allergies, I always wanted hardwood floors. I live in a modular home and I wanted to know if anyone had lay down hardwood floors in such a home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• my MIL did in her kitchen/hall/bath. we have it in our remodeled bath. we haven't decided if we are going to live our days out here or build a house. If we stay here we will lay hardwood for the same reason as you.
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 7:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My kitchen into the hallway and laundry room are hardwood. I live in a mobile home.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Have you thought about lamanite flooring? I love it in my house, its easier to lay and takes a beating with out the cleaning work.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 8:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband's grandmother had lamanite flooring installed throughout her mobile home. It looks very nice.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes, a friend has laminate. This may sound dumb, but why would it matter what kind of home it was?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my hubby does that. he did it to my aunt's place. it only took him about 12 hours cuz the friend helping kept measuring wrong lol.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2010