Dont Know What To Do!

6 months after I had my daughter my ex (not her dad theguy before) came back into my life and he's supposed to be coming down here to visit me next week and he's been telling me how he wants to be with me and I was the best thing thas ever happen to him and so on. Well I talked to him ex gf today (the reason why we broke up) and she told me his been talking to her and she missed him and things like that. I dont know what to do I love a care for this man but I dont want to go through the hurt and the pain all over again

Izzabellasmama

Asked by Izzabellasmama at 7:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Get the story straight from him.. and if it seems like hes cheating chances are he is!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• He is hedging his bets by talking to both of you and I would run from him! GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• So he told you both the same story? Things that make you go hmmmm ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• @ navajomama7- I'm about to call him and get the whole story and see whats really going on, cuz he cheated on me with this chick 2 years ago and that's why we're not together now. But I thought I could give him another chance thinking that he's changed after two years but I'm not so sure things have really changed.

@ pinkdragon36- Your right he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

@ tasches- It really does make me this... If this chick is crazy and got you locked up and almost really fucked your life up why would you still be talking to her? I have a lot to think about...
    Izzabellasmama

Comment by Izzabellasmama (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sounds like he's trying to play both of you, if it was me I would walk away. I know sometimes that's really hard when we care about some one so much. Its hard to see the red flag waving itself in front of our eyes, however it sounds to me like you see it and you know but maybe you're trying to ignore it or hope it goes away. Whatever he tells you, will probably not be the truth considering he is still talk to both of you and he cheated on you with her. I hope that whatever you decide works out for you and you're not hurt by this person a second time.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• you know this guy is bad news-in your gut, you KNOW. :)
    he is an ex for a reason(and I bet cheating wasnt his only bad habit)...and now, youo have a LO to think of. what do you want to teach your child about how to love and be loved?
    you know this isnt ok...move on so you can find the REAL love who is out there waiting. ;) gl!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• wanted to add, its so exciting when someone comes and says"I was wrong, you are my world(blah blah blah)"nodount it is...but once that "high" is gone, you are left with reality. :) been there mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wanted to thank everyone for you comments they have opened my eyes... why do I need to be with someone that has already hurt me and broke heart once before??? This is not what I want my LO to see or grow up around. One day I will find someone to love and that loves me too and that's not going to hurt me. So thank you all once again it means a lot.
    Izzabellasmama

Comment by Izzabellasmama (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010