Photobucket ( 64 bit Vs 32 bit) Need help............please

when trying to work in my photobucket acct. I keep getting a message to update to Flash 9. But when I try to, I get another message telling me I need to switch from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Isn't that down grading? why would I do that? anyone else having this problem,if so what did you do? I use photobucket a lot,all my picture's are stored there........please help me

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Most computers are 32 bit. 64 bit is techie stuff. There are a lot of programs that are not compatible with 64 bit.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• can you explain what you said a little bit more? My computer is still set up the way I got it. Does it have anything to do with windows 7? If I change my setting to 32-bit ,I'm wondering if any programs will not look or run right.What do you think?

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2010