Photobucket ( 64 bit Vs 32 bit) Need help............please

when trying to work in my photobucket acct. I keep getting a message to update to Flash 9. But when I try to, I get another message telling me I need to switch from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Isn't that down grading? why would I do that? anyone else having this problem,if so what did you do? I use photobucket a lot,all my picture's are stored there........please help me

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try going directly to Adobe's site for the free download. (instead of clicking the link through photobucket. I wouldn't switch from 64 to 32 either.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sadly for your flash player to work with windows 7 you need to have your IE set to 32-bit. BUT windows 7 comes with 64-bit ! but with Windows 7 your system comes with both 32-bit & 64-bit. So you have to switch over the 32 to get your adobe flash player to work now OR you can use Goggle Chrome or Fire Fox instead and all is well.Clear as mud?

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2010