Have you ever been a sleepwalker? And, if so, where is the strangest place you've gone while asleep?

I used to roam the house as a kid, but at least I never went out the front door.

tasches

Asked by tasches at 8:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Health

• My best friend growing up was a sleep walker. She slept over my house all the time. I never caught her doing it, but we'd go to sleep in the basement, and in the morning all of the couch cushions would be gone and I'd find them in my bedroom. Or, she would call her mother in her sleep and say random things to her and cry. It was very strange.

My husband used to be a sleep walker, but he hasn't done it in a long time. He used to walk down to the kitchen and open every single cabinet and then go back to bed. I used to be terrified that he'd do it in a hotel room and get locked out of our room in the nude fast asleep and end up getting arrested!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Bumped ya!
    thetaxicab

Answer by thetaxicab at 8:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was never a sleepwalker... But I've woken up half way through sex a few times! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sleepwalkers creep me out! I've been guilty of it, though. My mom found me sitting in the bathtub with the shower running when I was about 8. I vaguely remembered when she tried to wake me up.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 8:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Both my boys are sleep walkers. They roam around the house. I put bolts on the doors so they can't get outside. I just hope they grow out of it.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I used to sleep in a loft with a steep stairway/ladder with a railing. One night my dad heard me doing something and came in to find me sliding down the railing in my sleep. WHen he asked me what i was doing I told him, "Playing house!" I must have been 5 or 6-ish.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010