Any tips for a better time in the bedroom? adult content

Just wondering, what is your favorite sexual thing, or what do you do to keep things hott? Any tips for better orgasams? Come on ladies I need some ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol try some new positions..... a new nightie and some candles (hey, i use the flameless candles so i can just pass out and not worry about burning the house down lmao)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I get on top. sorry i'm boring.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You want someone with a s l o w hand and an easy touch, anticipation and expectation makes the mind go crazy!! Unwind and let it all hang loose, leave your problems outside that door, and relax and enjoy.

Answer by older at 8:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I just try to keep it fresh. Same ol same ol gets boring....i went to a pure romance party that my friend hosted, and bought t some goodies for me and the husband to try out....that was really fun....go online to the website and host a party, it doesn't cost anything, and the hostess always get a free gift....
    c.love49

Answer by c.love49 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My absolute best tips for a great, hot, steamy, sexy, experimental and fun sex life are:

1) Great sexual communication between partners. Be able to share, talk about, anything and everything with one another. Be able to share openly and honestly about your needs/wants/desires.etc. And be able to listen to your partner just as openly and honestly.
    2) Know your own body, what makes it humm, what makes it purr, what makes it rage with desire, what brings on hits highest possible heights of pleasure. So you can share those things with your partner. A partner needs to know the same things about themselves.
    3)Accept and feel comfortable with your own sexuality and your partners.
    4) Never hold back from expressing pleasure. At the same time, never hold back from sharing when something isn't so pleasurable.
    5) have fun with it. Sex is fun. So have fun.

Do those things. And together the 2 of you can add unlimited spice .
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• All the above things.. They all also work towards improving orgasms as well.

For most women. To orgasm they need clit &/or g-spot stimulation.. (If you get both, it's the best of both worlds.. ohhhhhyeaaaaahhhh).. If you are not getting one/the other/or both during intercourse, add them in.. The results are worth it.

Comfort not only with their own partners, but with themselves as well, helps women orgasm more and more frequently as well. A woman is more relaxed and expresses herself more sexuallly when she is comfortable in her own skin. A woman should try to be comfortable with her body and her sexuality as she can be.

Mental state and emotional state also can have an affect on women & their orgasms. Too stressed, might not orgasm. Mind preoccupied, orgasm stopper. Not really feeling the love lately, orgasm disrupter..

Enjoy yourself, and have fun.

That's my best "O" advice to give.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would have to say TOYS! I was embarrassed until we went for it and got some...now they are the best! Keep it fun and interesting!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• variety! Plus I like when he stimulates my clit while in me :) Makes it all hot and sexy..lol
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 9:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010