OMGOSH!! My 19 month old is about to drive me nuts tonight!

I know I just need to walk away and breathe, but i am just about to just lose it on him. His dad will be home in 30 min and my resort is to leave the house when he gets home and go to walmart. My son has been up since 7:30 this morning and did take 2 naps...in which i did laundry for most of all of that....I am sure I am not alone in feeling this way. Just needed to vent. I hate when I feel like this though..makes me feel like such a mean/bad momma.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• and you know when daddy gets home its all going to be giggles and laughing. I remember those days. Take your exhausted body and either take a long steammie shower or hit the road and go to Wal-mart
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Been there too many times myself. I suggest you put down all your obligations and simply play with your son until his dad gets home. This way you won't stress yourself out more and can leave for some R&R at Walmart with a guilt free conscience, GL and hang in there.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 8:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have a 10-month-old, so not to the toddler stage, but I do understand. You're not alone, mama. I have felt so mad at my son and so guilty and horrible at the same time. Breathe. Try to look at the world through his eyes. Keep telling yourself you'll be out of this soon, and when DH comes hoem, have fun!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I feel like this sometimes too. Just remember daddy is on his way home. Maybe think about what you might need from Walmart.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am like this right now with my 2 year old, but i have about an hour till my hubby gets home. SAVE MEEEE!!! lol.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Mom, you are not a bad moma, you are a human being aside from being a mother, you have needs too and all through the day your babies needs were met, and yours were put on hold, don't be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i hear ya. i have a 20 month old and a 2 month old and i cant wait til bedtime every night. it seems my oldest only does bad things when i have to be with the baby, either feeding her or putting her to bed. or like tonight while i was giving her a bath, i then find him covered in hand soap in the bathroom! i cant wait until tomorrow. i finally get a me day, for a few hours anyways, my husband is gonna keep the kids so i can go yard saleing :) yea
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 10:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Don't feel bad we ALL go through that, and the mom that says she doesn't is lying lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i've been there. Because when i'm frustrated they get frustrated.
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010