Wondering what to do for a girls night out?

Where do you all go for a night out with the girls, not looking for a bar or anything like that....

c.love49

Asked by c.love49 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol the closest i get to any kind of girlfriend time is playdates! maybe yall could do a movie and dinner? go shopping? get your nails done together? that all sounds like fun
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I never go anywhere, but if I were, maybe to a movie or a little eatery just to chill.
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 9:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Olive Garden is always fun, share some desserts. We've gone to a Turkish restaurant, compare our mommy bellies to the belly dancer's :) We just had chick flick night at my house. Next month we are having a taste test party, where we go to 3 different people's homes, cook stuff, then bring it all back and sample everbodys. There are about 7 of us that get together.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 9:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I never have a girls night out however, where I live we have a cinema that serves food & drinks. You could pick a good movie have some cocktails & a snack sounds like fun to me. Our cinema is called Smitty's not sure if they are a large chain or local but you might have something near you.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• well... we have had some great 'girl' times.... how about indoor rock climbing, an achery lesson (indoors will be lit), how about a salsa dance class, how about a paint your pottery type place, how about a cooking class, how about a fencing class, how about a museum, how about a play, how about a hotel pool (indoor), you just have to think out side the box. What is in YOUR area that you have always wanted to do/try?????
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• it depends on two things the time and the money. I would do a overnight girls day out where you went to a hotel maybe justa nice local one there is a site online it www.roomsavers.com and you can find hotel rooms at a prety good deal and then I would just leave my cellphone off or in the car and order in something like chinese or pizza which ever. the coupons can be found online or you can go to mcdonalds, ihop, shoneys and they all usually have the book. Each one pitch in a few dollars say maybe 20.00 depending on how many are going and there you have a great stress releiver.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 9:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• out to eat, if you want a movie and dinner, check out a cinema, get your nails done, go bowling. do yall have a hobby you all like? like scrapbooking? do a scrapbook date, or any kind of hobby you're into, go out to eat, applebees or something. if you can't afford to go out, rent a movie and have popcorn/chips and dip. take turns at each other's house if you want. do a passions party or a pampered chef party. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I went to one the other night. It was the first time since kids and my older one is 4.5 years. So... we went to a movie and then out for dessert. It was fun!!
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010