Is anyone else tired of hearing people say "to each their own"??

Like i swear people think its cool to say it, because its all i hear moms saying now..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably because people are so quick to attack, it's a quick phrase to cover your butt.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hey it is a statement of fairness and non judgemental ladies. Everyone does their own thing, and we are all different.

Answer by older at 8:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, it doesnt really bother me. I think the person using that phrase realizes that each person is different, each person has their own faults and great things. I actually kind of like that saying, makes me think the person saying it has respect for people different then herself.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not at all because I totally agree with that statement, if more people did, we'd have way less problems in the world today.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lmao, I just said that in an answer. I don't care if people like it or not. Fact is people will say things all day long and it will obviously grate someones nerves. Who really cares, oh wait.. you do ;)
    ChaoticAtBest

Answer by ChaoticAtBest at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I kind of get you but it is what it is and you can think that; after all, to each their own.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 9:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't see anything wrong with it. I use it sometimes to say that while I disagree, it's really none of my business, nor of my concern. You do what you want to with your child, I'll do what I feel is best for mine. I don't see how that's a cop-out or a way to be judgmental.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I take it to mean they don't want to take sides in an issue.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• omg, i had a bf that used to say "it is what it is" constantly! drove me nuts
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• They use it to avoid conflict, or the need to stand up for something that they believe in... It is a cop out.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010