first person to tell me how to fix this gets best answer - stupid computer ??

idk what i did. the font on my computer is shunk! every thing looks like it is in size 8 font! i must have hit control something. tell me how to fix it!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 9:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• on the right hand corner theres a number that saids 100% click on it n to 100% urs might say someother number thats why its looks small hope it works..
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hit either Alt + or Ctrl + to make it larger
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It's probably your resolution. Depending on your version of Windows, this may be a little different. Right-click on your desktop and select Properties. I'm not sure which tab, but look for your resolution. For bigger icons and fonts, you want to choose smaller numbers.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• On the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see an magnifying glass. Make sure it is on 100%. Any lower and your screen size will shrink or the font will. Hope that helps.
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• its Ctrl +
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Also on your menu bar, you can go to view-->text size--> and pick medium.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have done this a few times and at first I didn't know what I did lol. Do you have a thing on your mouse that you can scroll the page up and down? If you do then that is probably what happened. You probably went to hit the shift or caps button and accidently hit the CTRL button. So try pushing the CTRL button and then scrolling the page if you see it going smaller then scroll the other way. I hope this helps and I hope you understand lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010