Is your Husband a Jack of all Trades?

I think that sometimes I take my Husband for granted. I mean he knows that I love and appreciate him but I am not sure that he knows that I notice everything he can do. He is a jack of all trades. He can do and fix nearly anything.
My Mom has had him fix a zillion things in the past few months; Her car, her door, her dryer and so much more. She told me Today that I was lucky becuase her Husband doesn't want to fix anything. He wants to call someone to do everything.
I know I am lucky. My Husband fixes the vehicles, the house, and so much more.
Is your Husband a Handy Man, a Jack of all trades or do you have to call someone to fix everything?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 9:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah he really is :) I joke with him and say he could walk into a hospital and people would think he was a Dr. He is a mechanic and a handyman :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• nope just a jack-ass..lol
    he is actually great with computers/stereo electronics. I wish he would channel it into a career.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My hubby can do it all - from fixing the truck to building a new porch. I can do a lot around the house, but he can get whatever I can't handle!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yeah, my DH is a pretty good fix-it guy. If he doesn't know about something, he'll google it and then try and figure it out and not eat or sleep until he has! If anything's not working, I can usually count on DH to figure it out. Just so long as I don't ask him to cook! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband can fix anything. We remodeled a house together when we were only 20 years old, and he's just gotten better since then. Now he works for banks taking care of foreclosed properties, and he can fix literally anything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• he tries really hard! gotta give him credit for that!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wish LOL. At least he can unclog the drains when they need it : )
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lol in this house i am the jack of all trades! my hubby works hard and he's good at his job, but when it comes to fixing things he's clueless. i do everything i can..... re cauk the shower, replaced the chandelier in the kitchen, do all the gardening and putting things together (hey, i even put together a 10X10 foot gazebo that weighed 135 lbs!), fixed the leaky faucet, fixed the leaky toilet.... and i feel so proud that i can do it myself!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope... Not even close.

In our house..I'm the "Jill of all trades"...

He's just not your fix-it kind of guy..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband is the same way! He can do pretty much everything...except for picking out certain outfits, lol. He needs my help in the fashion department. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010