How long should it take to find out if I am pregnant after Mirena falling out? adult content

To make smple I'll list series of events:
Begining of July - started hving pain with intrcourse and periodicly in ovaries. Also I had contraction like pains just bout evry time with orgasm.
21st - Felt for strings (Have only been able to feel one) and it felt possibly longer
26th - Hairball on end of strings (Ya gross but noticed when feeling for strings tht thre seemed to be somthing slightly hard and peny size on end of string about 1/2 " into vagina)
27th - Hairball out enough to cut off (Hairball of coarse (not pubic) hair, 1" hairs? that got knotted on to end of Both strings- also wound in knot)
Fiance and I made love lots up until 28th - Mirena fell out
I barely spotted 4 day & 1/2 round 24th. No period in bout 2 years and no period since it fell out.
fever, nausea, exhausted
3 "oops" sex episodes up until 2 night ago
2 Negative Urine PG tests - Dr wants to insert new one w/o doing blood PG test. 2nd opinion? Main ?

Mandy1313

Asked by Mandy1313 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It took me 8 months to get pregnant after having Mirena removed. I think it takes a while for your body to get back to normal - I doubt you're pregnant if it fell out on July 28th
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes it literally fell out the 28th, but looking back it seems like it was coming out for a while, like beginning of the month. Starting beginning of month my fiance and I both started experiencing a little pain during intercourse, I - the cramping and pain in cervix/vagina area, and almost spotting for a day or two around 24th. The day it came out is the last day that I had these pains and we have had much unprotected sex - before and 2x after. I heard sperm can live for 7 days inside of there so even if we had sex last on the 18th (which isn't so cause it was later), there would be the possibility. He didn't pull out 2 times by accident after it fell out- started using condoms last night because of that. I've also heard that if it's tubal PG it wont show up on stick test as soon as norm. I wouldn't feel right letting a Dr put nother one in if there's a chance of a baby being in there that it could kill.
    Mandy1313

Comment by Mandy1313 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010