Can you please tell me why some people can't stick to the topic?

I asked a question earlier about traveling for my honey moon. I said I had a 3500 to 5000 budget and was wondering if I should get a suite or just 2 rooms. I plan on having my mom and sis come so they can watch my LO and we can all still have fun together outside of what me and soon to be hubby are doing.

So
Someone replied
"Why not put that money in a retirement fun or college savings?
LOL
WTF does that have to do with rooms for a hotel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Now what fun would staying on topic be. If people did........
    Some would not be able to extrapolite to the lengths that some do.
    Some wouldn't be able to make judgments about you based on something other than the topic at hand.
    Some wouldn't be able to give an opinion about the original topic because they don't know enough about it to form one.
    Some wouldn't be able to find some way to make the question/post about them.
    Some wouldn't be able to be snipey like some seem to need to be.
    Some wouldn't be able to turn the thread into a pissing match or a bickerfest.

Staying on point just wouldn't be as fun or fulfilling for some............... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Some peopel are just stupid, they love to think they know whats best! screw here, pardon me im a lil drunk....LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• weddingCongrats!!!  All the best to you."HUGS"

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Some people on here want to give their opinion and/or advice instead of answering your question.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I suppose some people have nothing better to do than to try and stir things up.
    All it tells me is that they are bored and looking to start an argument by passing judgment on other people.

I would just ignore it.

And to answer your previous question, get two rooms. That way you still have privacy while being in the same place. A suit would have you all in the same area and you'd have to be careful about how much noise you're making. ;)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have two theories on this. 1. They were hit on the head and got amnesia while reading the question and then responded with something that doesnt make sense. ORRR 2. Something flew up their butt and died. Because they are uncomfortable with the uncomfortable being in their butt they have to take it out on others. Afterall, misery loves company.
    I do hope you got some good answers to your actual question though.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I guess when you ask a question. You never know what kind of answer you may get.. Good Luck! Please be Happy! And congrats'.. May you live your happily ever after.. Now to run off on the subject. I'll be married 30 years on the 30th! We never had a honeymoon, vacation or weekend away. So please have Fun!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Maybe they misread it and thought you were planning a birthday. idk

Sometimes it's obvious someone doesn't read your entire post. Or if they did they missed a few lines that were crucial to your point. When they do miss something it's always crucial to the point isn't it? lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes I did, I was just confused at this particular answer, and I see it all of the time, so I thought I should bring some awareness :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Some people feel the need to stick their nose where it's not invited.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010