Military Spouses (and non-military, if you wanna answer!)

I was talking to my husband about PCSing today. He isn't going to for a long time but I was thinking about our next place. He's a medic so he can pretty much go anywhere - as long as there are medical things on the post.

I told him I wanted him to get us stationed in Italy. OR Fort Hamilton, NY (which is IN the city).

Where do you want to go?

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd go back to Italy too, but my husband has too many dependents. We're supposed to move down to San Antonio next year. How is it?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Personally, I would want to go over seas! We haven't been yet!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well we really wanted to go to Italy too lol, but this is only our 1st base so we got Langley, but we really do like it here
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 9:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We haven't been either. We've been to Ft. Drum and Ft. Sam Houston - NY and TX.
    I would LOVE to go to Italy - it's my dream. And to think we could LIVE there for a few years. Oh it makes me molto felice! LOL but the thought of being in another country for a long time scares me. It scares me in a way I haven't been in a long time and that's kind of exciting. LOL. But nothings happening right now. With my luck, our next station will be in Middle-of-Nowhere, South Dakota.
    Blubuni99

Comment by Blubuni99 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I want to go back to Germany and DH does too. Can not wait till he gets his civilian contracting job!
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My hubby is now out of the Navy, but I always wanted to go overseas too. His father was in the Air Force and they were stationed in Germany for a few years while hubby was in high school/college and he said it was the best experience ever.

@lzsarejman- I LOVE San Antonio, make sure you visit The Riverwalk downtown and Schlitterbahn waterpark in New Braunsfels:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Izsarajman - how many dependants is TOO many for Italy??

And I LOVE San Antonio too. The only reason I'd move away from here (of my own choosing) is for Italy.
    Blubuni99

Comment by Blubuni99 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010