Is all over achy body feeling more a sign of pregnancy or period about to start?

I've had a headache for 2 days straight and have felt very achy. No one that I know is sick but it's still possible I could have gotten sick from work I guess. I've been very sleepy (I'm always sleepy before period though) and have been peeing a lot. I know it's weird but the peeing is weirdest to me. The few days before I start I'm usually heavier because I retain so much water and I'll actually wake up in the morning and realize hours later I haven't even gone pee.

Anyway, I'm done wasting money on test after test. I just want some of your opinions. I've vowed to myself to wait until I'm a week late to test since my period can vary 1-3 days sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like the flu to me.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You have symptoms of a virus.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• sounds like a bug hon , not period or preg.... feel better soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Could you have a UTI? You could be pregnant, I guess. If you are then make sure you're drinking plenty of water if you have a headache. You don't want to be dehydrated. But, if it's an infection then you may need to go to the doc. Just pay attention and listen to your body. If you've been TTC then I hope you're preggers!! Good luck!
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Or you could be coming down with something -allergies are around the corner. Hope you feel better soon.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Stress probably
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010