Who here watches General Hospital and is addicted for many many years?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have watched it since its very first episode. I watched it with my Nana & have been hooked ever since. LOL
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I starting watching when frisco and felicia were hiding out in the caves. wow Im old lol. I use to watch it with my nana as well.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I use to watch it, and then something happened and I didn't get to watch it anymore. I want to know how they brought the old Carly and made her Claudia... how did they justify that one? Did they just not mention it o what?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• @sleepingBeautee....thats soaps for ya, they can bring someone back..and they can be a totally different character and I guess we just adapt lol.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Me!! I love GH...I dvr it everyday, and I am a little behind right now, but i will get caught up soon. My husband is addicted to it too. I have been watching it since I was like 7! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sleepingbeautee - that's EXACTLY what they did. Brought her in and didn't say a word. Lots of strange things happen on soaps. It's why we watch. But that was just plain weird and kinda creepy! LOL
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I started watching in 1967 when Steve and Audrey were having problems, and then stopped wtching for a long time. Started watching again in 1980 when Luke and Laura were THE HOT COUPLE. Saw the Wedding,etc. I have been a fan for a long time but I am getting sick of Sonny,Jason and the Mob and Carly who is an absolute evil idiot! LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• NO I'M NOT
    MSEYECANDY

Answer by MSEYECANDY at 1:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010