What is one of your most favorite things you have done with a teen dd?

My dd and I went to a U2 concert. We had bad seats to begin with and there was equipment in front of us as well. I decided to complain cause we couldnt see through the equipment! They escorted us down to the field level, I remember grabbing dd's hand and we ran to keep up with the attendent. When we got to field level they put us just above field in this special section. No one else was there. We held hands and jumped up and down...I will never forget it and neither will dd.

beyondhopes

Asked by beyondhopes at 9:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aw thats cute, cant wait for my dd to be old enough for that stuff she is just 2 right now!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oops should have put this in teen section,,,my bad
    beyondhopes

Comment by beyondhopes (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Just yesterday, we went to the Denver Broncos training camp. We're both football fanatics. For us, it was an awesome day!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lots of things...I have two daughters. One thing was a Billy Joel concert at UNC Chapel Hill (in 1987)with daughter #2 . With Daughter #1 --it was a trip we took to New England--it was her high school graduation present. We drove to NYC and Connecticut, vistied Yale University. Then to Boston and Harvard. And finally New york state-the Adirondack Mts. It was fun driving through the states. As adults we (both daughters and I) flew to NYC, went to two Broadway shows, to the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, Central Park and saw the city via many subways. Great !!! Good times!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Loryl and gertie, thanks for sharing with me. My dd is away at camp and I miss her so much already after only 3 days. My dd went to Washington DC last year with her dad and took in a lot of the sites. We havent been able to do much traveling cause Im a single parent, but the memories we are making as we go are so special for me....:)
    beyondhopes

Comment by beyondhopes (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010