How do you determine if you think a man would be good in bed if you're not phsyical with them?

If you know what I mean, lol. Like some women say they can tell if a man will be good in bed just by looking at them. What do you think & believe. & what are some myths you have heard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I know that the "size" is not in the shoes it is the HANDS. My therory is God wouldnt give a man little hands ife he had a big d*%^k , And he wouldnt give a man with big hands a little d*%$k. He has to be able to hold it! LOLOL I have learned the shoe size means nothing. Also a big nose! Trust me just check the hands and you will see!!

I have heard and noticed that men that are really really neat are bad lovers. The messy ones (not dirty) dont mind having some fun and messy lovin.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• its sorta like a vibe you get from them..like my husband he always gave me this weird feeling every time i was near him and i just somehow knew it would be awesome and well it was
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i can just look at them at know :) or used to lol i knew my hubby would be good!
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have always been able to just look and tell, lol. My hubby looked like he was amazing in bed, and oh boy is he, lol!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't think theres really any way of knowing for sure before hand. Once, I wanted this guy so bad...I had a crush on him for like 2 years. Finally, we started dating.Boy oh Boy..was I sorely dissappointed! LOL
    When I met my current dh, I didn't think he'd be all that but I really wanted to like him for him and not for "that" so I wouldnt do anythign with him for the LONGEST time. It was about 7 MONTHS of dating before we finally became physical. I was so worried it was going to be a big dissapointment,lol..but I was suprised.. he was wonderful..and still is ;) That was several years ago and counting ....
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Have you ever heard that song, "its in his kiss"...well, thats where it is,,its in his kiss
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well, I usually can't tell. However, one guy I was with was just so damn hot. He was muscular, and had a confident walk. He was awesome! I had a sexual relationship with him for about a year-probably slightly longer because in that time I got pregnant (not by him) and had the baby. I was still seeing him after that. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't think you know until you ARE in bed with them.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i read in a magazine article once that if they eat there food really fast, then they are going to rush things in bed, but if they take there time and eat slow, then will be slow and take there time in bed
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• HAVING A FEELING ABOUT HIM
    MSEYECANDY

Answer by MSEYECANDY at 1:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010