Acne?

what are some acne products that arnt harsh on the skin?

Maci.kate

Asked by Maci.kate at 10:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I hear proactiv is good. I had horrible acne has a teenager. When I got pregnant with my first dd it went away, and hasnt returned. I hope you can find something.. acne is the worst!
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 10:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I use Cetaphil products to wash with and moisturize with. I have been using Retin-A for my acne for about 3 years now. It's mostly cleared with breakouts around time for my period.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I tried proactiv, didn't see much of a difference.

I've had great results from Skin ID though! it's more of a customized set, you take a quiz and it recommends products.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Pro active did nothing for me. I mean nothing! Clean and clear facial toner did so much good for me though and didn't dry me out either. I would wash with soap in the shower then use the toner after and I was fine in a few weeks.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have acne really bad, and I have tried everything possible to make it go away. Pro Active was a waste of my time, I now use L'Oreal go Clean 360 for sensitive skin plus Neutrogena Rapid Clear spot gel when I do break out, and I always moisturize with Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture. My acne has pretty much gone away except for "that time" of the month.
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 11:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks ladies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I heard proactive is good too but it had lots of chemicals...I'd say clean up your diet and try alba botanic facial products they have some specifically for acne as well that work great!!
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Proactive didn't work for me at all either. I use Skinplicity and I love it. I definitely recommend it!
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mary Kay
    http://www.marykay.com/shadesofcolor/skincare/default.aspx
    http://www.marykay.com/shadesofcolor/skincare/specificneeds/10031580/10031580/default.aspx
    Shades_0f_C0l0r

Answer by Shades_0f_C0l0r at 4:58 PM on Aug. 19, 2010