what kind of baby bath is best?

I have always used Johnson and Johnson head to toe baby wash, but i was wondering if there is a good "organic" baby wash to use. I have also tried california baby, which i really liked... Is that one supposed to be "healthier?"

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 10:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We actually use a chemical free brand from a wellness company that sells all natural household and beauty products. Johnson and Johnsons actually uses formeldehyde as a preservative in their products to give them a longer shelf life. I don't need to preserve my baby.
    MamaNata

Answer by MamaNata at 10:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like California Baby and also Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• thank you :) lol i like how you put that and i totally agree, I never heard anything bad about it until I joined cafemom. now I'm trying to go "green" on a lot of things I use for my children and in our home :)
    young-not-dumb

Comment by young-not-dumb (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I switched to Aveeno because my daughter was breaking out all the time.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

I don't use J&J, but I would like to show that to a friend. Do you have a link that proves it for me? Thanks!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-03-12-formaldehyde_N.htm
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We use Dr. bronner's baby soap. It is all natural and fragrance free. It comes in a baby blue labeled bottle. Every natural products store carries dr. Bronner's. DH is allergic to most soaps and everything dr. Bronner's makes is fine for him and DD. We even use it on our dogs.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Aveeno is really good too.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010