Ok...so watching Nancy Grace what do you think about how she is going at the mom full force?

We all know that Nancy Grace tells it like it is, even though she can be really annoying at times, but tonight she is going right for it and blaming the mom on national tv. I dont know if you have been following the little boy that wondered from his home while the mom was taking a nap. Well they found him today dead about a mile away.This is horrible! If no foul play was invloved and it simply was the boy wondering off, what do you guys think? Should the mom be to blame because she layed down to take a nap. I am sure a lot of you take naps, not sure but if you do or dont....should she be attacked by nancy or anyone? I do believe she should have made sure there was no way for her kids to get outside, or have him lay down with her, but if she didnt do this to her son....I dont feel at this time of her morning her baby, should be attacked like that. But I dont know I fully believe he just wondered off. what do you think?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have no idea what the story is but going by what you've written I think Nancy Grace is lacking class and compassion.

No parent is perfect and no parent should have to go through the horror of losing a child. It was an unfortunate accident and I'm sure the child's mother is already hating herself enough without the likes of Nancy Grace cutting her down too.
    What a horrible woman.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Was the boy napping when she laid down?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think Nancy is riding on her high horse by blaming the mom. The child was asleep, the mother thought she would take a nap too. The child got up, and wondered outside. Its a horrible, horrible, horrible tragedy that could have happened to ANYONE. We all go to sleep at night when our kids do, sometimes we take a nap when our kids do. That mother had no idea in this world that her little nap would result in the loss of her son. The nap would have never taken place if she would have. Nancy Grace is pointing fingers, blaming, trying to make herself to be some God. Noone has the right to judge. That mother is going through the worst punishment in the world tonight.

When people attack people at their lowest it becomes disgusting, and cruel. I think Nancy Grace should be ashamed of herself. All you have to do is put yourself in the mothers shoes for 2 seconds to realize kicking her when she is down is absurd.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 10:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nancy is just such a B*tch in my eyes. Maybe this was foul play, but from the looks of it, I think he really did just get out the house some how. They basically live in the middle of no where. the mom took a nap, ok....I dont know maybe some havent ever done that with their two year old awake. Sometimes your so exhausted you could just lay down on the sofa for a minute, and knock out while your child is playing with his toys right in front of you. Nancy has no right what so ever to say that on national tv.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• That is cruel. What a b*tch.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I can not stand to watch Nancy Grace, she's always got that finger pointed at someone. That poor Mom did what all of us do, took a nap when our child takes a nap. What happened was tragic but not a crime in any sense of the word. The Mom is already living a parents worst nightmare and Nancy is right there kicking her when she is down. What a horrible person she is.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No she should not be attacked. For Christ's sake isn't loosing her child enough punishment. I have had my kid get out while taking a nap, of course we were all napping. However they woke up and got out, nothing bad happened a neighbor brought them back. I took away the place they got out through and now only take naps when dh gets home no matter how tired I am. I learned from it. I also lose alot of sleep for it. However this poor woman learned her lesson in the most awful way. Leave her alone. I don't watch that show because like others have said she is a bitch.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I never watch her. She is really annoying and her voice is unbearable. However, I do believe that there was something really wrong that a little kid was able to leave his home , wander away and his Mom didn't know! I NEVER took naps when I had small kids at home.
    BUT, I do think that it wasn't fair for Nancy Grace to critcize the mom on TV. It was uncalled for.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nancy Grace is someone I choose to ignore. She lacks no compassion and most of the time has facts all wrong and I think she is just there to have a show that attacks people. People are drawn more to the negative than the positive! I am really hoping her ratings fall so it will be canceled! I despise her show!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The child wandered around the house for 3 miles and was found DEAD a mile from the home. A 2 year old was gone from her sight for that long shows she wasn't doing her job (protecting her child)! There is NO EXCUSE.. I am sure she feels bad but seriously how long do you think that child was out there to end up dying from the elements? Yet he was found a mile away from the home a day later! Any true mother would be out there looking for her baby! She has to have some sort of issue. And I don't usually watch Nancy but she is the only one covering the Syler case I tuned in and I do not believe she was out of line. Honestly the truth hurts!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2010