HUSBAND AND I

HAD UNPORTECTED SEX THREE DAYS AGO. I HAD MY PERIOD THE 23 THROUGH THE 27 APROX END DATE. I WAS WONDERING WHAT MY CHANCES WHERE OF BEIN PREGGO? HELP PLEASE:))))

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a 20% chance each month of getting pregnant if you're not using any form of birth control. It only takes 1 sperm to fertilize an egg. If you're WANTING to be pregnant, I would have sex every other day through the next week. That should cover your ovulation whether you ovulate early or late or right in the middle.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• LOL THANKS AND YA WE WANT BABY NUMBER 2 :) WE WORK ALOT RIGHT NOW SO WE GET IT IN WHEN WE HAVE TIME:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• so your saying it was like 3 days after your period when you had sex? if thats the case, chances are VERY slim your preg. during the second week after your period is the time you want to stay away. if your not on birth control, i would NOT have sex during the week of october 10-17. and thats just to be safe. well, thats if your NOT wanting to get preg....good luck...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• O WE ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT SORRY IF IVE CONFUSED YA:) THANKS FOR THE INPUT GIRLS :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Depends on how long your cycle is. If it's the average 28 days or so, then you wouldn't have any chance of getting pregnant until at least sometime during the next week. If it's shorter or longer than 28 days, adjust accordingly. I highly recommend keeping track of your cycle for a few months (fertilityfriend.com is a great website, especially their free e-mail course) to get a hang of how it works for your, like exactly how long it is, if/when you ovulate every month, etc. It'll help you a lot with questions like this.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008