OK I am curious to see the answers here. Note this will offend Christians so really, you propably shouldn't look.

So I have seen some of these things on here quite a bit and it got me curious. I see people use names for god like mythical being and some funnier ones. I don't personally care what you refer to god as is up to you. So I am not bashing here.

What of the wall names have you used, or seen others use to describe god? As well why did you pick that name?

Again I am not bashing just trying to get perspective.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Religious Debate

• zombie
    imaginary friend
    invisible sky daddy

I usually say deity
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• jesus was a zombie
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Imaginary Friend, Sky-Daddy, Invisible Guy in the sky, uh I'm drawing a blank. I don't think I've used any except Sky-Daddy once or twice. I choose to put God or god in quotations instead.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• but I've been known to say fairy tale and superstition when provoked or feeling snarky
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• the big man upstairs or the devine spirt and im pagan lol however my kids are not they can choose not to be
    RavenSwift

Answer by RavenSwift at 11:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well, non-existent deity, imaginary friend, the Brick Wall (because that's what praying to him was like), the Psycho in the Sky, the pretend slavemaster. I also like Invisible Skydaddy and Zombie Jesus. Maybe I'll add Supreme High Master of the Godslave Wackaloons. That has a ring to it, even tho it's a bit long.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• just what he is- GOD
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I consider myself a Christian(but most know that already :)None of those are really offensive :) the question is still young I am wondering now too :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• only God. Or Heavenly Father. Names that are in the Bible. Anything else would be taking His name in vain.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• And I am a Christian annd never ashamed to say it.
    SweetLoveofMine