Mini golf/ put-put golf birthday party brainstorms!

My little man is turning 6 and this is what he wants. I am looking for ideas! Thanks :)

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 11:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could set up your own little golf course in your own yard. I Googled create your own mini golf course. One site suggested using sponges and yardsticks for your golf clubs. Interesting idea.

Another thought is if you have a Wii game system there is golf available for that.

Or some gaming locations with golf, arcade games, and go carts offer party packages.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'll have to think up some ideas to answer with, but that is a really good idea. Are you planning on making a golf course or going to one?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Ok ladies, didn't think to tell you more, first--
    We have a state park near the house that we will camp at in the tent for his birthday, and they have miniature golf, and some picnic tables. I'm thinking more along the lines of snacks, party favors, cake ideas to go along with the golf theme?
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• bump
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Aug. 7, 2010