Anyone else have these days?

This past weekend we had family in town and 2 birthdays and my mother in law owns a bakery so I feel like I have OD on sweets. Plus I had Taco Bell on monday and we went to the movies and I had a soda and popcorn and earlier after Taco Bell I had mint chocolate chip ice cream! I feel terrible for eating so bad. I don't eat like this on a regular basis but it was 3 days in a row of almost all junk and I feel so guilty for feeding my baby this. Does anyone else feel bad when they do this? My husband says I'm over reacting.

novemberbaby14

Asked by novemberbaby14 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol, yes there is the guilt but the baby is just fine. i mostly felt the guilt over the weight more than the baby getting junk lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes, I think it is natural and normal.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes, and dh doesnt make eating right any easier. i have more trouble getting him to eat veggies than my 3 yr old!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2010