what's your kids' favorite band/group?

my kids are in love with they might be giants..... they love the here come the abc's and 123's dvds. i have to admit i love them too! they're really good songs and i use them alot when i'm trying to teach the kids something or remind them of something. what do your kids like? and do you like it too (or am i the only wierd one lol)

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ohh I love they might be giants! Awesome band. My DD loves a few of their songs. But overall my DD is 2 and a huge fan of Lady Gaga and The Fresh Beat Band lol. I love then too.
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 11:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My oldest loves AC/DC and Shakira...lol He also likes all christian rock. He really just likes all music.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My kids are teens and I love the music my daughter listens to. It is mostly country but there is some other stuff in there too. Not sure what genre it is. My son on the other had listens to some weird stuff. I'm not always wanting to listen to his. Mostly alternative and I am not sure what else.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• WOW!!! this is going to be long...
    My day yr old loves

KISS
    Poison
    The Rockets
    Nickelback
    Van Halen
    50's and 60's
    The Way by Fastball
    this is to name a few....LOL... he is
    very diverse in his taste...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• that was suppose to say My 9 yr old... sorry
    gmasboy

• my 5 year old loves ABBA she goes around all the time singing the Momma Mia song
    jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• DS1, who is 12 loves reggae. His favorites are Bob Marley and Matisyahu. He also likes the Flobots and Red Hot Chili Peppers

DD is 10 and loves Shakira and the Grateful Dead. Don't know how those 2 work together, but whatever works.

DS2 is 5. He is known for listening to music and picking out the different instruments. He doesn't have any favorites yet, but he really likes classical.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• 3 Oh 3
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 11:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 6 yr old DD loves Madonna, Stevie Nicks, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Sheryl Crow, etc.... "girl music" she calls it. Both her and my yr old sone like classic rock which they call "Daddy music"!! LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ** 4 yr old son**
    Morgain