Did you Know Head of the Class is over for good?

I was so bummed when I noticed the message on the widget for the game "Head of the Class". I looked forward to challenging my brain every day with those questions. I wonder if it was a budget issue or they were just running out of good questions. Anyone know any good free trivia games? I've tried funtrivia.com but I think it's lame. I've played all the Mindstein games (by Boxerjam).

chocaholic888

Asked by chocaholic888 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh man, I liked that game! That is a bummer. I play Qrank on FaceBook. Not quite the same, but fun.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:02 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• nope never played
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 11:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i liked the head of the class game too. sorry i haven't found any good free trivia sites
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 1:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I was wondering what was going on with it. I know they ended their other trivia game here (Brain Boosters) a few months ago. I still had my Head of the Class widget but it hasn't worked right in about a month. I wonder why they're ending it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• mine totally disappeared of my home page.
    bigmamatheresa

Answer by bigmamatheresa at 7:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2010