Enfamil baby formula

Just wondering if anybody else has run across this. I had her on the regular Enfamil Lipil formula, but the store was out of it when I went. The lady at the store said that they were changing it to the Lipil Premium. She said it was the same thing, but when I opened the can it most definately isn't. Have they changed their formula, or are they still making the original Enfamil Lipil??

gnovinger

Asked by gnovinger at 11:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They still make both. Personally, I didn't see a difference.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't know, but all of the Enfamil Lipil was on clearance today at Target.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i don't know, but i hope not. Enfamil Lipil was the only formula i would give my kids. closer to breastmilk if you ask me. my kids' poops weren't nasty green like the other stuff gave them...eeww. and i know it sounds wierd, but i liked their powder. wasn't as clumpy as the others.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i don't know, but i hope not. Enfamil Lipil was the only formula i would give my kids. closer to breastmilk if you ask me. my kids' poops weren't nasty green like the other stuff gave them...eeww. and i know it sounds wierd, but i liked their powder. wasn't as clumpy as the others."

I agree. Enfamil Lipil and the Lipil premium are both such a fine powder. Similac is all clumpy! I tried letting my son sample a few different kinds of formula before, and it didn't sit well with him. With Enfamil, he has no problems.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lots of formula (similac was big on it) the first 2 ingredients on the formula was corn syrup and corn syrup solids.. nothing i would want to give my child! a cheap filler is all that was, so id check and see what they have for the ingredients on it
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm not sure, I haven't used formula in about 8 months lol. Since my daughter turned 1, but I will have my 2nd daughter in October so I will probably find out then.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010