Does this turn anyone else off

My husband and I were having sex the other night and he called my women hood PUSSY. I guess it was the way he said it. It just really turned me off. He was trying something new and asked if he was in my PUSSY are you kidding me gross.

What does your SO do that turns you off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• lol that wouldnt bother me that much but we all have our things that gross us out lol... like my SO will talk in spanish ... JUST TO PISS ME OFF. OMG its soooooo annoying but he does it in a really disgusting way and sounds like a pervert lol... i HATE it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• lol i don't like the word "pussy" either i think it's disgusting! and that probably would turn me off if it happened!
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 12:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• At least he didn't call it the C word !
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• EWWW i hate the C U Next Tuesday word.... thats nasty!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Call me weird but when my hubby tells me or askes me how my Pussy feels.... well it turnes me on ALOT... but thats just our freaky porn star sex life lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• To each her own I guess. My SO refers to my "girl parts" as a pussy all the time. It dosn't phaze me either way. It's funny though, I find it totally sexy when he speaks spanish with me during making love. But then again spanish is my second language since I'm a child.
    mamalion730

Answer by mamalion730 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I dont mind if he calls my female area a pussy. It doesn't turn me on but it doesn't turn me off. I kinda think the word is funny. I like to call his manhood a cock though...I think that's hot! LOL! I was with one guy before I was married that insisted I speak Portuguese during sex...I did...he didn't know what I was saying though...
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I kinda like it when he uses the word Pussy during sex! He can get a little nasty and I like that alot!
    Scrapmom73

Answer by Scrapmom73 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• depends on the Sex we're having; if it's the kind where the kids are gone and we have time and all is peacefule then NO, I dont want to hear the P word; but if it's the kind where the kids are gone and we're on the lving room floor and couch and . . . .you get the picture; anyway, in general I don't like the word,but what's the alternative???
    luvbeinhermom

Answer by luvbeinhermom at 11:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• What is an alternative? I don't care for the p word either. Anyone have terms that are sexy/playful without sounding nasty/crude?
    willsmom968

Answer by willsmom968 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008