Does anyone have any information regarding the extra credit cap?

I currently have 1030 and I've hit it.

I'm not longer getting credits for vote ups and bumps. I am still getting credits for receiving best answer awards though.

Have you reached the cap today? If yes, how many extra credits are you showing?

I can't find anything regarding this new extra credit cap policy. All replies appreciated!

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 11:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I answered the Extra Credit caps question in the Phi Beta Mama group. Thanks!

Cafe Meghan

Answer by Cafe Meghan at 1:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I know there is an award for reaching it! :)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I didn't know there was a cap!! LOL
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't know too much about it. I'm surprised that it's not clarified somewhere. Maybe try asking in the Answers group. I'm curious as well.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No clue. I've barely reached 50, much less over 1000. Lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My *assumption* would be, it works on levels, just like everything else. Higher up you go, the more your allowed? I dunno. Hope someone has the right answer.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I didn't know there was a cap either
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i have no idea what you're talking about...the only thing i know about this point system so far is that you get points to go up levels, and you lose points sometimes...and then the award stuff popped up the other day...

i wasn't really into the points, just answering questions, but then i got to level 15 and found out that level 16 you get anon answers back so i played crazy for credits to get to level 16, now that i'm here i'm back to the not caring lol. sure the awards are nice but whatever. now, if you get all the rewards or something i think we should actually get something, like a cafemom coffee mug or something, to make it a bit more interesting. oh yeah and they need to tell us who votes our answers down too...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think that they should just eliminate the "vote down" option. It's negative...... No one likes to receive a vote down. And if they do, then they are probably just antagonizing someone to get one (which is also very negative).
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• A person in another post said that her cap was 500. How do we find out what the cap is and is it the same for all of the levels?
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2010