'Sugarbabe' favors negotiated infidelity

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/03/negotiated.infidelity/index.html?iref=obnetwork

would you do this, the negotiated infidelity? do you think what she says is true? if you did this, what would the rules be?

happy-go-lucky

Asked by happy-go-lucky at 11:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• If I ever get that jaded, I hope I die the next day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i would never do that. i don't see the differance between that and an open marriage. i wanted to know what others thought.
    happy-go-lucky

Comment by happy-go-lucky (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• hmmmm, actually, right now, it sounds like a pretty good arrangement
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love my husband. We have a lot of sex. i could never bear the thought of him with someone else.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't do it. I think relationships are more than just sex, and if a man can't stay faithful, then he shouldn't be in a relationship (same goes for women). I guess if 2 such types of people get together, than it would be fine, but it's not what I would consider a relationship and not something I would want to be a part of.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010