Gdiaper changes?

I got some and I love them but I was wondering if anyone else uses them? I wanted to know if you change the nylon liner every diaper change?

Today was our first full day w/Gdipes and I wasn't sure if I should change it every time. We use the gerber prefolds at home and the flushables while we're out, at night we use a sposie cause I haven't got so confident w/them yet. I change her often so the nylon liner doesn't feel wet. Today i changed it 2 or 3 times.

mombug

Asked by mombug at 12:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• I use diapers as well as cloth diapers. I usually just take a baby wipe and wipe down the liner when I replace the diaper. You could use disinfecting wipes and wipe it down with that if you'd like but I use baby wipes and at the end of the day just throw it in the washer.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I use gDiapers* as well as cloth diapers..

AvasMommy810

• P.S. so long as you use plastic panties over cloth diapers at night, they don't leak at all and I LOVE how they save money!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008