Does anyone like the show 16 and Pregnant?

a new reality show on MTV about young girls who are pregnant?

LiLMissDanica

Asked by LiLMissDanica at 12:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• it's not new...they're going into the third season. it's shocking that there are so many pregnant teen girls that they can make a successful reality show out of it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I do. I think its good for young girls to see the consiquences of having unprotected sex. . Twocouples gave there baby up for adoption. But all of them at the end of the show say how much they regret it. My boyfriend thinks its glamorizing teen pregnancy. But you should watch it for yourself and see what you think personally. I think its very informative for young girls.
    youngmomma021

Answer by youngmomma021 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i do it interesting and educational
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 12:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think it glorifies teen pregnancy...Get pregnant, you get a show!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I haven't watched but I don't think pregnant teens deserve that much attention for getting knocked up. They need to be told they made a BIG mistake but not on national TV. They need some smart,on the ball, concerned parents warning them BEFORE they get pregnant.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I think it is very good to see the reality of it. I even like the fact that they kept the girl who gave her baby up for adoption. Many of the young girls dont realize this may be a better option. The are smart for not getting rid of her because of her choice. It may help some teens to make that decision, also. Great show. They need to keep it on. I think they should show more shows on after they have the baby.
    I dont think they are getting attention because at the end of the day they still have their babies and have to take care of them! Also, sometimes parents can say what they want and teens still get pregnant. My mom was a mom that said if I ever got pregnant I better have a place to live before I tell her because she is going to kick me out that second. She meant it and I believed her. Some parents agree to help. I think that is bad!
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• havent watched it
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2010